A startup investor’s inbox is flooded with investment opportunities. Some from your network, others via meetings at demo days, multiple syndicate participation requests via email, and many more cold LinkedIn messages from entrepreneurs. How do the best investors keep track of all these and prioritize the ones that are worth spending time on? Spreadsheets are convenient, but provide limited tracking and automated data integration options, generic CRM solutions are too unwieldy for investors and fund management tools are built for large funds with multiple associates and data entry specialists. It is hard to prioritize, gather relevant data, manage the due diligence and collaborate with others to help move the process forward.
Zuput provides a simple and easy dealflow management solution that integrates with your existing processes and allows for easy customization to fit your needs with no programming or complex configuration required. It brings data from multiple sources to you so you can reduce the manual data entry effort. It helps you answer questions such as:
- Which are the best opportunities that fit my expertise and investment philosophy?
- Where are all the documents and files relevant to complete my due diligence?
- What is the background of the founders and how relevant is it to their market?
- Which steps of my due diligence have been completed and which still remain?
- What social proof and traction that this startup garnered?
Zuput is hosted on the cloud, highly secure and scalable. It integrates with your productivity systems such as Outlook, Gmail, cloud folders such as Dropbox and collaboration tools such as Slack.
Zuput allows you to collate your startup pipeline one single system, helping you understand your pipeline and dealflow better. It helps you gain insights that execute your investment thesis and focus on helping your investments succeed. Zuput organizes all your data in a single place increasing productivity and making it easy to share them with your lawyers, accountants and other experts. The portfolio tracking and monitoring reduces the time required to generate reports and reduces paperwork during tax time.
- Unified dashboard for your pipeline, dealflow and portfolio
- Seamless data collection from over 20 sources to reduce manual data entry
- Built-in collaboration, tasks and communication capabilities
- Actionable reports for your entire investment portfolio
- Easy to configure integrations with CRM, productivity, secure folders and startup data tools
- Comprehensive user management and role based access for team participation
- Extensive machine learning and data science models built-in to the offering
|Alexa||Tracking website traction|
|Clearbit||Tracking founder and company background|
|Angel List||Market data|
|Founder and team bio, background|
|Gmail||Communications with pipeline, portfolio and dealflow|
|Dropbox||Secure document storage|
|BuiltWith||Technology data stack|
|Slack||Collaboration and chat|
|Webhose||News and blog information|